4/10/11
And its a sunny day! Made for walking, but no one ever wants to come along? I really dont get it!

I fell asleep on Skype last night so poor Liam was left AGAIN, I dont even know how many times that has happened now. Buuuut, I was a bit drunk and a bit tired, good combo for sleeping!

Ive been drinking way too much wine lately, but this morning when I woke up I felt, 'hmm pretty done with that for a while now' so Im guessing thats good! I was at my close friend Wals and talked about men, sex and other womenly gossip topics. Was a great night <3



So this morning, after dinner and dessert at my grandma, and even a cookie, and then dinner, wine and lots of crisps at Wals, I stood up on the scales, just to see what I had to deal with. And so far, so good. Same, same, so now I just have to get back on the right track for the rest of the week. 99.9, Im coming for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment