4/4/11
Something fantastically amazing is happening this weekend! I HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF! Its been ages since Ive had a weekend off and havent been travelling or been ill. So Im prolly gonna get ill as hell but right now, Im gonna be happy NOW anyway!!

So, weekend is a sneak start on Thursday, but it will be spent doing important stuff, like laundry, but once again, Im happy, cause I got the best hours, 12-17! Almost never managed that one and the 7-12 one makes me wanna shoot myself in both feet. Twice.

Other than that, the week is just work and work, tomorrow and Wednesday both school work and normal work. My roomie T is going away for the weekend with a few friends so Ive got the house to myself again.

Ha, a funny thing just happened btw. I made the bed and hoped the cat wouldnt find the urge to pee in it. Went to do some things, came back, bed wet, but not smelly. Hmmm? Fogured he had been here with unsmelly pee. Til I remembered I sprayed it with some air refreshener so he didnt want to go there. Yey, bad memory?

0 comments:

Post a Comment