4/2/11
Yesterday I bought my first scales ever. Now, one could think I never had one cause I dont wanna know, but Ive just never got around to buy one. Now I did, and yesterday I took the first step on it.

106.7 kilos, 16.8 stones. 2 kilos more than expected, but a lot less than what it could have been after having such a down period as Ive had the past few months.

Theres a challenge going on among a group of friends, called -10 kilos or else. I dont know if its as much of a challenge as a support group, but the goal is to lose 10 kilos before the 1st of August.



One would also think the picture Im posting here is cause of this challenge. Not really, porridge is tasty, cheap and ALSO healthy. I dont add any sugar, some salt, some cinnamon and sometimes an apple. Makes my tummy happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment