4/14/11
Oh how I needed to sleep. Things going on in the family, and it kept me awake at night. But now I had like 10 hours with a few bathroom breaks, and I feel amazing. But I also feel I have that cold thats been luring about stepping out in the open. Not nice!

Yesterday, me and Liam once again discussed if we are gonna go see Iron Maiden perform in the O2 arena in London in August. I always wanted to see them, Liam has seen them a million times, and now when we booked some more tickets its clear we will be there the right dates, it feels like we should go for it! Been looking into hotels as I know theres a nice one very close to the arena, but Ill have to talk to my sexy man about it all.



And Im glad to announce I havent weighed as little as I do now in a very very very long time. Success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment