4/3/11
Another morning has broken, another sunday is here. Some nice slow music, some porridge with cinnamon and some green tea. Now, once again it sounds like something anyone would hate, but I like it.

I have to say green tea takes some getting used to but once youre used to it, its great. It amazes me that everyone in England drinks so much tea, but only the same kind of tea, all the time.

Sneaked up on the scales just for fun this morning, and was pleasantly shocked. Hope its actually true and not just some random weightloss this morning ;)


Picture from ikea.se

The scales I bought, its quite hilarious. Its hows the weight, and the time. Now why would I need to know the time while Im standing there? And furthermore, my feet are in the way?? Also, clock and scales use different batteries and Im cheap, so no way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment